Are you design-minded and willing to express yourself through your design work? Passionate about taking ownership over things you are working with? Excited to work in a modern and enthusiastic music related environment? If so, then we’d like to chat!
Our client (a global music streaming and media company) is looking for an experienced product designer to join their Experience Design team that is responsible for crafting their services mobile app experience. The team is at the heart of developing their main service: developing new features and experiences for their users.
As a Product Designer you would help set the tone for their design team with your work. You’d take full ownership and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments. You’ll work with a small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives and professional from wide variety of specialty areas.
If these points ring a bell for you, we think you could hit the virtuoso level in this role:
– You have experience of designing consumer-focused tech and media solutions for mobile users
– You excel at communication when it comes to setting up frameworks and brainstorming initial design concepts
– You are confident in taking responsibility of your own design work and are able to justify your design decisions
– You are comfortable in working closely with other stakeholders of the company
– You are familiar with people and user focused design and want to craft products that truly have a meaningful impact
What is required:
– A portfolio of your earlier work in some kind of form that is shareable
– Senior level experience in product/service design and roles in similar positions
Does this sound like music to your ears? Do not hesitate to send us a message!
Duration: 5 months +