Opportunities that doesn’t grow on trees are comin’ tree 🌳🛑
Our end-client has been revolutionizing the way we stream media from the day they were founded in 2006. They’re one of the most influential companies in the world when it comes to the way we listen to music. The development of their application has been top-notch from the beginning and it they have always levelled up their game year in year out.
They’re looking for a Senior Frontend developer with tendencies to tinker with UX/UI stuff as well. You’ll join a multidisciplinary team of engineers and data scientists who share a passion for bringing an evidence-based scientific methodology to the daily toolbox for every team in the client company.
What does your day consist of:
– Implement pages and components as part of the client company’s internal tools. The tools are based on high level design input.
– Ensure the end-client is delivering the maximum value for their customers by contributing in gathering and validating user feedback.
Who you are:
– You are a brave learner. This means you see unfamiliar territories as an opportunity to grow.
– You have empathy for users and respect their time. You can see how your output impacts trust.
– You have previous experience with UX/UI design.
– You care about quality and shipping high-quality code that is easy to maintain and extend.
The end-customer welcomes you onboard for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their product is for everyone, and so is their workplace. They believe that the more voices they have represented, the more they’ll all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. You are more than welcome to bring with you your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s the differences that will help them to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
So how ’bout giving us a nudge?
Duration: About 5 months.