Our client (a global music streaming and media company 🎵) is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their seamless product area, which mission is to remove friction and elevate the customer’s experience across devices, between moments to match our dynamic lives. Does this sound interesting to you? Keep reading to find out more!
In this role your primary responsibility is to support your teams and ensure that they are growing as engineers and doing valuable work. As a lead for strong engineers in R&D, technical leadership and a solid background in software development (Web, Data, Backend or Mobile) is a must, so that you’re able to challenge and grow your team members. You will also have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution, all with close collaboration with other leaders in the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
– Build and lead two small teams of engineers through, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
– Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
– Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organisational practices
– Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
– Be an active part of the product area leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organisation
– Help defining domain specific technical strategies that ensure fast and sustainable development
– Work closely with partners from around the world to integrate customer’s on existing and exciting upcoming devices
What we think is needed to rock in this role:
– You love developing and growing people and have a track record of doing that
– You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development
– Experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers – towards delivering timely, high-quality software
– You can build happy teams that deliver high quality software on time
– You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
– Experience working with hardware integrations, SDKs, defining and maintaining service levels for partner integrations
– You have experience working with internal and external stakeholders
If this melody hits your soul, do not hesitate to send us a message!