Our customer is in search of senior C++ for their project. Is it you they’re looking for?
In this project, the consultant will collaborate with team of engineers when driving engine and feature improvements, test software and address bug issues. Furthermore, the team work with identifying and solving performance issues. On top of these, the following will be part of the daily work:
– Work on a variety of features across multiple platforms.
– Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback on how to develop and improve processes, tools and workflows
– Execute on software development tasks independently, but collaborate and share your knowledge to other team members easily
In order to success in the project, the consultant should feel comfortable with these:
– Solid C++ knowledge (including C++11, C++14, some C++17 and related STL)
– Working with legacy code and test automation (e.g., bug fixing, unit testing)
– Proficient Git knowledge
– Experience working with Agile methodology
– Creative problem-solving skills with a quick ability to learn new tasks
– A commitment to self-direction, collaboration and constant improvement
Duration: Will be specified later
Location: Remote (customer is located in Sweden)
Allocation: 100% (40 h / week)