Learning a new language has always been a difficult task, but technology makes things easier once again. Teaching languages has paved the way for other eLearning solutions out there and the development has been bonkers 📚
Our customer is a frontrunner in this field and produces one of the best applications in the world to teach and learn new languages quickly. They’re team is looking forward to welcoming a top-notch Backend Developer onboard.
What is required:
– 5+ years experience building scalable systems and applications using Node.JS and TypeScript ideally hosted on AWS
– 2+ years of experience building serverless architectures, preferably with AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway
– Heavy experience with Ruby & React
– Strong understanding of Event Driven Architecture
– Experience with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
– Strong sense for good API design and knowledge of third-party API integrations
– Knowledge of analyzing metrics about system health and performance (CloudWatch, PagerDuty, Rollbar)
– Can-do attitude to build MVPs and iterate on them in short cycles
– Testing experience on different levels: unit, integration, contract, and E2E
– Experience with infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure automation, specifically with Terraform
If something is for certain, this project keeps you away from boring workdays. Would you be up for the task? Let’s have a discussion!
Start: Around 1st of May
Duration: 6 months with the opportunity to prolong