Our client has revolutionized the way you listen to music. They’re one of the most influential companies in the world when it comes to the way we consume media. The development of their application has been top-notch from the beginning and they have levelled up their game year in year out 🎼
We are looking for a senior Android engineer that will join our customer’s team in Client Platform. Their mission is to enable evolution of the architecture and the approachability of cross-platform building blocks used in our customer’s applications.
In this project you’ll be supporting our customer’s teams in their migration from legacy interop solutions to their new product, implement new features and support new platforms for said product. Customer’s current focus is to improve the interoperability between C++ and app native programming languages to make life easier for SDK and client infrastructure developers using a messaging solution based on Protobuf.
What is needed to nail this role:
– You have several years (minimum 5) of working experience as a Software Engineer.
– You have experience with reading, writing, debugging, and maintaining Android applications on mobile platforms.
– Android NDK and JNI to integrate with native C++ libraries.
– Dagger 2 dependency injection framework.
– Asynchronous programming using RxJava.
– If you have experience in languages and platforms such as Java, Python, iOS, Objective-C, Kotlin, Swift, and low level programming, that would be a bonus.
In addition you have/are:
– Experience with agile methodologies, strong testing practices, and CI/CD.
– A solutions-oriented team player; you are flexible and ready to do what‘s best for your customers.
– Great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
– Strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
Our customer is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and their creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Does this sound like music to you? Do not hesitate to send us a message!
Duration: 6 months