Are you in the look for a new interesting project? Have experience in management and implementation of information system projects as a data center and cloud solution and working with teams around them? We have the perfect opportunity here for you!
Our client in the field of public administration is looking for a talent to join their team as a SAP Technical Project Manager. You would be joining a team of extensive, professional and agile network of SAP experts with whom you can develop and maintain solutions for their customers as well as develop your own expertise. You will work as part of clients top team of SAP experts, in which it is possible to invest in your personal career development – for example, by doing various certifications.
What it comes to the tasks in this project, you would be managing SAP delivery projects in a global environment, coordinating resources, schedules, tasks, finances, communications and documentation for SAP projects. You would work with internal and external stakeholders both locally and globally. In this job most definitely you will be able to deepen your earlier managerial knowledge and skills.
Who you are:
– Passionated team player with hands on attitude
– Excellent communicator and networker
– Expert with SAP-technologies
– Familiar with implementation of information system project (local/cloud)
– Client also appreciates if you have project manager certification (for example IPMA, Prince2, SAP Activate) and service managerial certification (ITIL)
Does this sound like it was made for you? Do not hesitate to hit us up with a slack message or send an email!
Length: 12 moths +
Location: Hybrid, Helsinki
Language: English, Finnish