Do you consider yourself as a wizard when it comes to designing and developing UI’s? Do you have a passion for efficient and fluent UX-design? Looking for a longer & stable project where you can take your frontend developer skills in to good use? Check this opportunity out!
Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer for a project with experience in Magento development. So knowledge of eCommerce solutions would be very beneficial in this role! The client company is one of the biggest retailers in Finland in the field of consumer goods. You would join a big team full of development professionals (architects, designers and business representatives) and all work can be done in hybrid mode (they wish for around 1 day per week onsite in Helsinki)
If these points ring a bell, we think you will suit this project perfectly:
– You are experienced with Magento development
– You like to do visual designing and have experience in frontend development projects
– You are self driven and proactive in your work
- You are interested in working in a longer project and have experience working in a larger company
– The client also appreciates if you have knowledge in EKS
Does this sound amazing to you? Let’s have a chat!
Duration: 6 months + (Possible continuation after)