Start date: ASAP
Duration: TBD (most likely 6 months)
Location: Hybrid (Trondheim and Remote)
Nomono believes in a small, dynamic, and lean organization and we promote cross-functionality with overlapping roles and responsibilities. Our growing team consists of experienced software developers, designers, hardware engineers, and audio researchers. You will be part of a team responsible for code running on several platforms, and interaction between these platforms. This ranges from microcontroller-based devices up to high-end MPUs for processing. You will be instrumental in bringing prototype designs to production, contributing to new designs, and ensuring code quality through automated testing.
Responsibilities we’ll entrust you with
– Contributing to all firmware platforms in our system
– Automated software testing and unit testing
– Hardware specification, testing, and debugging
– Bluetooth optimization
– Contributing to the team and helping define new features
We hope you have:
– BSc/MSc in Electronics Engineering or a related field
– At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems
– Experience with Bluetooth and/or power optimization
– Accurate, organized, self-driven, and proactive
– Curious and entrepreneurial, a hands-on, solution-oriented do-er!
An interest in audio technology and/or sound production is a plus and is considered to be a huge motivational factor.
It would be nice if you have knowledge of technology verticals like wearables, microphones, displays, batteries, and/or antennas. If you have experience in microwave/radio electronics and communication, audio signal processing, and tools such as NRF SDK / Zephyr and Linux system administration this is considered a bonus. Some familiarity with Atlassian tools for documentation and project management is also beneficial.