Our client is looking for a Embedded Developer, who has good experience in both firmware and application programming, can work in an agile environment and is willing to challenge things and innovate how the client´s solution could be better in the future.
Work would consist of both firmware and software development to the whole solution.
• Development of embedded software and test system for the software.
• Design and delivery of new system features that require cross-platform development for the firmware and in the counterpart software components – mobile apps, gateways, backend system, Web APIs.
• Apply problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality, optimized solutions that lasts and meets requirements of customers and stakeholders.
• Support internal product support team and customer developers with the system knowledge.
• Support growing technology base of the company with best practices of documentation and testing.
• You will work closely with the rest of the development, support teams and business management to accelerate technological growth of the company.
• You will also have close technical cooperation with the customers to analyse and solve integration and field problems.
To be successful in this role, we are searching for a candidate with the following qualifications and background.
• 7+ years of product development working experience in development and implementation of software and algorithms for embedded devices, bare metal and RTOS systems.
• Knowledge of HW interfaces, ARM architecture (focus on Cortex-M), test frameworks, optimization and debugging techniques.
• Solid programming experience in C, mastery of Git and discipline of SW development processes.
• Previous experience in application of the BLE technology with Nordics chips, Bluetooth software interfaces and development experience with Obj-C/Java/C# is a plus.
• Capable of producing high-quality designs and implementations with good documentation skills.
• Good communication and negotiation skills. This role calls for active cooperation with the development team.
• High quality standards, strong developer discipline, ability to work autonomously on complex tasks.
• Fluent in English.
Duration: 3+ months with extension
Location: Espoo Leppävaara near to the railwaystation