Are you in the search for new opportunities that challenge your knowledge and problem solving skills? Do you have experience in Azure and software developing? We might have just the right project for you!
Our client is looking for a confident developer talent to join their data team (currently consists of 4 professionals) as an Azure architect & developer. In this project, you will be able to comprehensively develop existing solutions and design new applications for clients data flows between internal applications and data warehouses with Azure tools. The main problem is that they need their data flows to be swifter from different shared on premise data warehouses and applications. Some of their internal applications doesn’t currently even have established ways to communicate with their Azure solutions. Also their current user identity access management solution slows the process too much and it bums them out. This is why they would need an experienced person who can manage and guide them to the right path in their data flow and application puzzles.
The client is a globally operating company which develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients for global markets. The clients data team works remotely and internationally. They are wishing that the person chosen to this role would be able to visit onsite at their HQ in Espoo.
Who you are:
– A proactive and self driven hands on developer minded person
– Interested in puzzle/problem solving with the team and come up with new effective solutions
– A person who can indicate problem points and communicate the technicalities of them clearly
– Very familiar and confident with Azure-solutions and not afraid to take the role of ”Azure/data-wizard”
– You are not afraid to share your opinions on how to choose the best possible solution to the problem
What is required:
▪ Knowledge of MS Azure services on an architect/senior level:
– User access management and data accessibility (AD)
– Data flows & data sharing
– Data warehousing
▪ From developing side, solid knowledge of:
– Jupyter notebook
– Virtual machines
Tech stack: MS Azure, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, React, R, Github pipeline
Length: 2 months+ (possible continuation after)
Location: Remote (from Finland preferred / EU)
Language: Finnish preferred, English ok